SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:35 pm

That game is pretty repetitive. I stopped after repeatedly tying to get the wedding mask from kafei and anju. Oh yeah I've also been playing Quest 64, but that game keeps kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 am

Right after the snow melted here went straight back to work so haven't been playing much.

lately though i been playing MAG and Castlevanie lords of shadow on ps3 and starcraft 2 for pc.

Anyone watch E3 damn can't wait for skyrim rated goty already even though it hasn't come out lol
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

nothing... ONE MORE EXAM IN SCHOOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:53 pm

UT 2004, heroes of m & m 5 and borderlands(but it works shit on my pc) (also, typing on the wii is an effort)
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey vioz id like to play you on ut2004

today i been trying to figure out which is the best PS3 war fps game

i got COD Black ops

M.A.G

Killzone 3

Battlefield bad company 2

I dont have crysis 2 or the new socom so cant really say. But out of all these games i think i like killzone 3 better. It has superior graphics and is 3Dtv compatible which is awsome and looks wicked. And is pretty much like all of those fps games combined. But not as many maps to play on and the maps are a little bit smaller then some of the other games.

All of the games have a leveling system which unlock weapons and perks as you
level up. So i kinda feel like all of these games are to similar like clones of one another.

I'm gonna keep playing them to figure out which is the best. I have been only playing as the sniper class in all these games so haven't really checked out the other roles. Then maybe ill write a review on them. Next game ill get is probably socom just to add to the list.

Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:21 pm

dont have crysis 2? good, dont get crysis 2, it has amazing graphics but the gameplay is just......ew, seriously, i didnt enjoy playing it, although picking up random stuff and throwing it at peoples legs which makes them cripple is fun :3
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:29 pm

lol i didnt even play the first one. How was the multiplayer in that game? Does it have many classes to choose from or any cool guns to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 pm

I've been playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Halo online at my friend's house. And mostly also just the snes classics.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Played a lot of Unreal Tournament 2004 and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

also played Portal for the first time in my life :O !!!!! its actually quiet good
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 pm

I did some wifi and played some Halo, marvel vs capcom and street fighter alpha 3 playing. Then maybe some Romancing Saga 3 or Hagane on snes.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Ipod touch games+sunset riders+donkey kong country 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Spiral Knights, Global Agenda, unreal tournament 2004, Quake live
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 am

jka
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 am

sup temok whats jka stand for lol

as of late been playing ut3
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

jka = Jedi knight III Jedi academy
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 am

ohhh good game btw
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm

I suddenly got addicted to halo online on wifi. Love killing people in that game and I think I'm getting better at multiplayer. Getting double kills and triple kills more often and I came in second one time. I think that's an accomplishment to what I've used to do. I guess I'm getting smarter too.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Final fantasy 9, Spiral Knights, Grand Chase and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 pm

fallout new vegas, jka, final fantasy 7
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Romancing Saga 3, Earthbound, Front Mission plus random games on zbattle such as Pac-in-Time, Kirby's Super Star, Sunset Riders, Donkey Kong, Secret of Evermore, Final Fantasy 3. I don't know why I'm playing that game again. I think that's about it for today.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Currently started BorderLands again. Everything was going good in the game until Bone Head keeps killing me which is a boss. Got my xbox 360 controller working in the game finally. So far it seems to steadily flow as far as missions and different objectives go.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 pm

i have borderlands but my pc is too weak to run it properly, its the most laggy game on my pc O.o difficult to play, im planning on getting a new video card though, also im playing final fantasy 9, grandchase, minecraft, jedi academy, duke nukem 3D and duke nukem forever
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Seeing as I'm getting into the first person shooters again Duke Nukem sounds good. Final Fantasy 9 was definetly a good game. I've been told final fantasy is overrated, but my first final fantasy games were final fantasy legend and final fantasy 7 and I was inspired by both so i dunno. It has much adventure magics and summons is probably what makes it popular. In any case I finished all my objectives so far in Romancing Saga 3 and I'm searching to see what I need to do next.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Started playing Metal gear solid, occasionally play ff9....not really into it atm though...not in a final fantasy mood i guess...what else.....hmmmmmm yeah...metal gear solid.........and grand chase Very Happy

....lots of dots used D:
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 pm

maybe I ought to get grand chase, because I watched my cousin play it and it looked fun. Better than Top Gear. Metal Gear Solid is a good game also, although I'm stuck in one particular scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next