SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 am

i just beat mgs yesterday Very Happy so, if you need help you can ask me
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

At the part where snake is breathing gas from the fake "Master" who makes you get all those card keys. Then I'm stuck in the room not knowing where to really go or what to shoot. Maybe I should just ask Otacon instead. He's pretty good with situational tactics.

Anyways been playing Majora's Mask.. so far the game is going slooooooow. I'm supposed to look for Kafei who is after his wedding mask, but I don't know where he went so I go out to buy some milk at the ranch and the Ranch brothers aren't there anymore. What kind of game makes you go back to day one to do the same crap over and over again, but is so vague in it's informationn? I did finish ocarina of time though.

Trying to play through Goemon's Great Adventure again also and playing other nintendo 64 emulator games.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 am

youre in the room where you need the cards? right, all 3 cards are one card as under different temperatures it changes shape so, first get the pal card, put it in the first laptop then you have to freeze it so go to the place where you fought vulcan raven and stay there for a while until the card turns blue, put it in the 2nd laptop, then you have to heat it so go to the blast furnace (the place with lots of lava) and stay there until its red, only problem is, you have to come back through the place you fought vulcan raven again so you have to hurry cause under the cold temperature it can change its color again, anyways if you get past that and your card is still red, put it in the 3rd laptop, and done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 am

No man, you misread what I said or you're reading too fast. I did all that, it's the part where it turns into a major plot twist. After you get those card keys and slip them into the computer. The ROOM TURNS INTO GAS. After that I'm trying to use gas masks to lower the damage that is basically like a clock that's running my life out. Here is where I'm stuck. I need to figure out how to get out of that room or get rid of the gas so I can keep moving forward. If you're really bent on helping you should make a full walk through of it in your walkthroughs section.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 am

I tried going through to playing majora's mask again. I found three pieces of heart after only having 6 masks and 4 heart pieces. I still have no idea how to get the wedding mask from kafei's assailant thief. I'm guessing you have to sell kafei's pendant to the curiostity shop that only opens at 10, but I haven't done that already. And that octopus that is blocking the way, I'm not really sure what to do with him. Also been playing goemon's great adventure by myself. It's a good game I think.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm

oh uhhh yeah, call otacon, he will open the door
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Well that solves that. I didn't even know and I guess I guessed right. I've still been playing Majora's Mask, but I'm not making any progress what so ever. Except for free rupees I've been restarting day 1, day1 again. And then in some spots when I have to trigger an event at a certain time, I'm just sitting there. Even then when you try to play the song of double time, it won't zoom in on the "direct time" that you want. So you have to play a waiting game and it's testing my patience.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:17 am

i started playing 4 games in the last week
resident evil 5
bayonetta
dragon age:origins
darksiders
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 am

You'll have to review them sometime. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to playstation 3 games. I've heard of resident evil 5. I think that's the one with all the zombies in Africa. Anyways I've been playing some of the nintendo 64 titles. Bomberman 64, quest 64, goemon's great adventure, and conker's bad fur day. Except for the fact I can't get anywhere in conker's bad fur day. I'm playing final fantasy 7 on my epsxe this moment again, although I probably don't need to.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 am

yes ur correct about resident evil 5 nd i was playing my n64 emulator a bit more than usual nd i have most of the games tht people generally wanna play
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

I only downloaded about 20 or so odd games for the nintendo 64 and a little less than half of them I finished. Quest 64 so far is getting good, but it's a tough game to play. I only beat two bosses. I love the boss music in quest 64 though. Turok was one of my all time favorite shooters though on the nintendo 64. I enjoyed that one. Too bad the game locks up if you lose a life sometimes.
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Team Fortress 2
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Some of HALO online. Been playing that a lot recently. Got a hold of the server online on kaillera and played marvel vs. capcom, street fighter alpha 3 (of course) and X-men vs. street fighter. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Finished two scenarios in Live a Live. Akira's scenario was a lot of fun, but major plot twist at the end. The battle system is average though, nothing special. Now I'm starting Xin's quest to find a pupil worthy of his kung fu martial arts.

Another game I've been playing is Metal Max Returns. It has a steep learning curve though that you will have to get used to. But it's alright none the less. I'll probably be playing halo online again soon.
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Age of Chivalry with vioz

(its a half life 2 mod on steam)
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 pm

^what she said

also jedi academy and some team fortress 2
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 pm

SHE??!!? SHE?!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

starcraft 2
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm

I've just seen starcraft 2 on justin.tv, but the thing is; I would never be able to learn how to play it right. It looks like a really really good game if I understood RTS. But man, I don't and it sucks. Too late to learn RTS really good now.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm

im good at rts offline but i suck online

anyways, been playing a lot of diablo 2 online lately, its more enjoyable that way, nearly done act 2
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

i find it more fun to watch games like starcraft than actually play them myself. Mostly because i suck at RTS online. I would rather play them single player.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 am

to play RTS you have to be fast with a mouse and keyboard. Good players don't shit around. They..freakin..play... Hard... I was just watching a tournament on justin.tv man they had shit built fast.

Anyways I been playing Act Raiser 2, Castlevania Dracula X again and Hard Secret of Mana online. Also made a movie speed run of donkey kong country 3.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 pm

lol starcraft has been one of my top fave games since 1999. I even got the n64 version of it lol. But i think its really fun to get into. Even if your not good. Hell i remember when i first started playing i just thought it was completely fun win or lose. Eventually if you have the will to compete youll start making up your style of play and skill just takes over from there.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 am

Yeah, that goes with any game. I've been starting to play street fighter alpha 3 online. I don't play 2 though anymore because they don't have enough characters. But anyways, I've been able to lock people in an FAB with Zangief using a 720 +?p which takes a lot of practice to do. But I can usually do it normally. You can't be slow either or your opponent will take advantage of you.

Other than that I've been playing goemon's great adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next