SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:42 pm

just played the new mortal kombat at a friends place it was awesome all the blood a nd guts a growing gamer needs lol FATALITY!
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 am

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Age of Empires: Conquerors
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 am

warrior within awesome game
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 am

Peace Keepers I didn't finish, Brawl Brothers I did finish though. Peace Keepers is a hard game, but it's good too. Brawl Brothers is also hard, and you have to be fast throughout the whole entire game. That's one of the beatem ups I did finish by myself. I really don't see why people like to play final fight 3 so much though, it's too easy. I started up Darius Twins and got about halfway through the game. You have to be really on your toes in that game and not make any mistakes though.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 am

gta 4

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm

I've been recently playing Dragon Quest 8 and killing metal slimes for tons of experience. I'm near close to the game and I want to make the ultimate sword, but I need a rusty sword to make one.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 12:53 am

Sims 3: World Adventures
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 9:49 am

I haven't been playing much of anything. Except chrono trigger tag team with my friend who I'm making a game with. Mostly coloring in for the spots that need to be.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

and will soon play

Deus Ex
Duke Nukem 3D
Mortal Kombat 9
and Legacy of Kain, Soul Reaver

oh and dungeon keeper
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Been playing Bahamut Lagoon and Romancing Saga 3. The 2nd abyss gate boss again was too much for me. And one of the maps with the Granbelos Cannons were not going to just let me pass. I'm actually stuck in either one of those missions and this is the Final Fight In Bahamut Lagoon. It's a good think Palpaleos joined my Dragon Squad cause he really wasn't all that much of a bad guy.

And well Donkey Kong Country 3 with David and Cybernator with David was what I was also playing.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 4:26 pm

all i can say is

Mortal Kombat 9 is FREAKIN BEAAAATIIFUUUL!
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 6:12 pm

LOL. Peace Keepers and Donkey Kong Country 3....
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Bahamut Lagoon. That final battle I told you about wasn't actually the "final battle". I'm now trying to infiltrate Guldolf's castle itself and kill him.

Romancing Saga 3. I'm so finally glad I beat one of the four abyss gate bosses in the game already, but I realize I still have much more to go. I've been listening to the Abyss Gate Boss Battle Theme too, so that has been pretty neat.

Seiken Densetsu 3 and Peace Keepers online.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 1:29 am

Banjo Kazooie, nuff said
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 10:48 am

Banjo Kazooie was a pretty good game. I partial finished it as when you are playing the Gruntalia's board game. Saved Tootie or whatever her name was, but after that you have to get more jiggies and notes and I wasn't a big fan of Rusty Bucket Bay and Tick Tock Woods so I stopped somewhere there. I did partially finish, but just not everything. The credits did roll though, same as with diddy kong racing. Beat WizPig, but just not everything.

Currently playing Romancing Saga 3 and in the process of getting a multitech.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 11:37 am

yeah, Rusty Bucket Bay is fine at the start but then goes really boring
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Nothing... STUPID SCHOOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Banjo kazooie and Terraria (but i never said that, K?)
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 12:30 pm

LOL you did say both of them. Was playing Romancing Saga 3, 7th Saga, Seiken Densetsu 3 and Bahamut Lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 12:31 pm

trprjkpgjfptjrptjpriyiprjypjrpyjrtypjpirjpirtjypirjytipj
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Been playing some epsxe. Pac-Man World, Parasite Eve, Wild Arms 2 and Tales of Destiny. I got a nasty boss up ahead in Parasite Eve that ejects lightning from its tale and secretes poison.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Hate school bassicly ive been playing godfather II and.... dragon view :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Finally beat that Centipede boss in Parasite Eve and gotten farther in WildArms 2. As far as everything else... been playing golden sun and alchest.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Majora's Mask.... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next