SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 am

Yes good times. I been still on 7th Saga, GGPO and playing one of my friends in street fighter alpha 2 on zbattle. I don't know if you would like the rpg though. A lot of folks according to SoraLion think that it is a mediocre game. In my case a say that's wrong due to the challenge, item hunting, monster killing on mode 7 and battle system.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 am

SO im playing nothing because of school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am

Borderlands, Game of the year edition with all DLC.... :3
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 pm

All downloadable content sounds pretty good. I had a nice match of super famicom wars this morning with a french guy. After I won in Super Famicom Wars he wanted to challenge me in mario kart. Then when i beat him 2-0 in mario kart he said fuckin lag. I called him a french fucker and he got mad and left lol. Not much else I played today. Dance Dance Revolution and Donkey Kong Country 3 and that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Whew, had some good matches of Slayer and Team Slayer. I think my highest score was 10 kills in a single play. Of course that's not really the best score in one single schermish. Been playing Donkey Kong 64. It's been a wild fetch bananas quest mostly and Megaman 3 on nes. Almost got that done with. I bought Legend of Dragoon, but really haven't played much of that.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 am

Borderlands, i need 4 more trophies for the platinum trophy, also some minecraft, impossible game and hoping to get saints row 3 soon
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:29 pm

I played Borderlands today just a little bit. I'm probably not as far as you. I'm like only level 17. I got as far as doing the mine gate key and helping the bot. But yeah that's pretty cool. Been playing Megaman ZX and FireEmblem on my regular DS Lite. Fire Emblem is getting me mad cause of the cheap range of those monster eyes. Also been playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 today. I tried to get on to challenge the people online, but I was the only one online that wasn't already in a game.

Been using charcters Birdie, Adon and Sodom. I still love getting my opponents in Bandit Chain and Choke Chains, Final Atomic Busters, and the Katana Slam, Fire Slam(sometimes enemies are cheap and they defend against it). Playing against the computer I think has helped my skill because I kicked this guy's ass hard in street fighter alpha 2 on zbattle. Super Street Fighter 2 I think is more slow, but people stay sfa2 is slower.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 pm

i beat borderlands, im level 43, i have all the dlc to complete though
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

There's a lot of content in Borderlands quest wise. Level 43 hmm. I was about level 35 when I finished final fantasy 1. Then again I guess the game wasn't really all that hard. I'm going to try playing final fantasy 2 next and see how that goes. I've also been playing megaman zx, treasure of the rudras, dragon view and some of maplestory. Other than that random gaming at the least.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Still borderlands, im level 48, only need the level 50 trophy for the platinum trophy ^^

also got the prince of persia HD trilogy on ps3 so i'm playing these too
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Been playing final fantasy 7....again and Legend of Dragoon on my epsxe. Legend of Dragoon is getting good so far. Changing into Dragoon form is probably the best part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:36 am

Saints row 2 and a bit of final fantasy 8
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:36 am

I'm suprised you haven't finished final fantasy 8 yet. I'm playing secret of evermore with my rpg buddy online, I had played Super Famicom Wars and 7/8ths of the way to finishing final fantasy 7 again.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:59 pm

im at ultimecia's castle, i don't like finishing final fantasies for the fact being, they end, though i gave it a go yesterday, couldn't beat a boss... my squall's epicly fast uber damage sword spam was healing the damn thing >.<
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

broken arm/wrist... i tried mw3... thats about it
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm

hope you get over your wrist being injured. If you're healing a boss with the lionheart in ff8 you must have some element Junctioned to your Elem-Atk -J, otherwise you probably wouldn't be healing. Auras are good at producing limit breaks you just have to be fast. Final Fantasy 8 was a relatively easy game. All the Guardian Forces can be obtained, but the world around it was really grand. I've actually finished it 3 times over from start to end. The story, characters, fights, magic system, triple triad, upgrade system was grand. I just need the golden chocobo and knights of the round in ff7 to tackle the under ground cave to fight sephiroth.

Was playing Secret of Evermore with my rpg friend, but my net kept disconnecting and we're about to finish that game also. And also just some other random stuff on zbattle.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Skyrim....soon.... (I WILL HAVE IT >.<)
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Pure was talking about Eldersrolls Skyrim. Well I'm probably not going to play it as I don't have any of the current consoles. I been playing Umihara Kawase, Secret of Evermore, Maple Story and 7th Saga today.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:54 am

mkay so i decided to get saints row the third and THEN skyrim for christmas maybe

been playing some mortal kombat and borderlands, cant play pc games because my pc broke D: i have to use le laptop for internet and ps3 for facebook -_-
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Been playing Secret of Mana all day, plan to finish it in one day. If I fail at it, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 pm

been playing infamous, beat it twice on hard and got the platinum trophy, also some elder scrolls III: Morrowind, will soon buy skyrim so ill probably have to say bye to my social life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Tony hawk american wasteland, and ..ya stupid school >.<
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Playing final fanasty 3 with a friend online. Tactics Ogre and some Treasure of the Rudras. Awesome games in terms of depth and playability.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Finally got around to beating 7th Saga. Bought Silent Hill Origins today and been playing that. Creepy @$$ game, don't know if I can stomach it, but I'll try. Also been Final Fantasy 12-ing. That game is always fun. The spells Bravery,Haste and Bubble are great. Especially if you're in a boss fought. So now i'm Guirvagan in FF12.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

in preparation for skyrim (which im getting for christmas, with saints row the third) i started playing morrowind way more than before so im playing the hell out of it, and some team fortress 2 and jedi academy, i got really good in Jedi academy so i might go for a new promo in my clan, also started playing guitar hero again.....and somehow, maybe because i play bass guitar at school sometimes, i improved like 100x times, i moved from medium to expert o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next