SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Been packing/moving/dealing with other bs.. so um .. yeah not much
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 am

Well for some reason I had the desire to install dungeon siege after playing Tekken 4 some and also Sword of Mana on my Nintendo DS. Played Dungeon Seige for the PC which is a good game. It also got me to thinking the dungeon seige is also a lot like Diablo. If I have enough space I will install Hitman Contracts as well. I also went to gamestop and noticed Diablo 3 was coming out soon so it automatically reminded me of Dungeon Siege which Dungeon Siege 3 is also now a square-enix title.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 am

Started playing metal gear solid 3 again after a long break, a bit of grandchase, team fortress 2 and somehow got into World of warcraft
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 pm

A friend got me into playing Crystal Saga. Also been playing Romancing Saga 3 and Live a Live again on the super nintendo. And random gaming on my ps2 emulator, but I haven't really gone to serious playing since I've been trying to tweak the processing speed of the games and all the settings for the best possible fps. Seems I like I've gotten it done including Dark Cloud 2.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue May 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Started playing Alice Madness Returns again, got bored again, probably won't play it for another 2 months, also acquired Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition off my friend and i must say, it's pretty good, didn't think i would like it but it's pretty good
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 am

World of warcraft lololol .. been bored. nuff said
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 21, 2012 9:35 am

played some SW battlefront 2 with mods online, very, very laggy
also getting bored of red dead so im just running around hunting buffalo's and what not
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 pm

WOW and gonna download zsnes again soon >.< STUPID SCHOOL IS STUPID
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 1:44 am

Well for the record I finally finished Dragon View. Pretty cool zelda like game. The last boss was kind of easy though, but still good game. I've been seriously getting into front mission 3, seiken densetsu 3 again. And I have final fantasy 5 and 6 that I'm playing with some friends online. One really good friend in final fantasy 5 and the other in 6. Also hit level 50 in maple story and crafting wicked potions so that has been fun. Other than that, ever other game has been random.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Played all the way through Megaman ZX on my Nintendo DS,playing Kirby's Amazing Mirror also on my DS. Have not beat it though. Serpent Model W wasn't wickedly hard, but hard enough he almost killed me. Been playing nestopia, some of the classic games on there like zelda,crystalis, ninja turtles 2, contra etc.

After Megaman ZX I may get back into playing Wildarms 2 again....I was playing that too, but only a little bit. The battle system in that game is top notch, and the adventuring part is pretty fun as well.

There are others, but the main ones above are what i've been playing. Tried to play fallout 3, but my computer wouldn't let me run it so I have to play BorderLands instead. Good job on you beating BorderLands Vioz.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:47 am

After defeat, after defeat, after defeat of the last boss in Romancing Saga 3 I finally killed her. It took many, many tries, but I finally finished her off. The ending was good enough as it is, ultimately taking shape from who your leading party member is. You get different endings as well like you do in Chrono Trigger. But as far as sound effects and stuff you can see the similarities.

been also playing Fire Emblem : Sacred Stones, Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania : Symphony of the Night as well as Final Fantasy : Mystic Quest.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Got the metal gear solid HD collection, including mgs 2, 3 and peace walker from psp, played those for a bit, i've noticed that mgs 3 has different camera controls............well, HAS camera controls, on ps2 the camera was set

also got portal 2, it's pretty fun, hoping to get dead rising 2 off the record, ratchet and clank HD collection and Jak and daxter HD trilogy soon
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 am

Well I had beaten metal gear solid 1 and 2. I did buy metal gear solid 3 some time ago, but have not played it "much". I've heard of portal 2 from a friend of mine, but I have yet to play it. I've been also trying to practice my moves on the ddr dance pad and so far i'm intermediate. Most songs I can do on standard, but heavy trips me up alot. Been also playing Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and finished Seiken Densetsu 3 yet again a 6th time. Been playing Shinobi and Okami on my ps2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Been playing Grand Chase a lot, and sometimes demons souls, also trying to buy killing floor atm and got garry's mod and counter strike source
Back to top Go down
Killer
Killer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 pm

... only thing i can play is grand chase
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Been heavily playing Tales of Legendia, Okami and a very very tiny bit of maple story. Though I finished crystal beans on zsnes. Been also practicing marvel vs capcom and playing street fighter alpha 3 online.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:44 am

Vioz wrote:
I nearly beat peace keepers, its eeaaasy compared to battletoads
Yeah I nearly beat peace keepers. Battletoads and Double Dragon and Battlemaniacs I've beaten a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm still playing the original zelda, very close to beating Ganon. I just need the spell book I missed in dungeon 7 and I need the red ring in dungeon 8. I wouldn't advise playing this game if you aren't a "big" fan of zelda. If you've only played just to play one and you didn't beat any other zelda games. I wouldn't recommend this to you. Lots of freedom, just not enough hints. Most of the time you have to play by taking actions from gut and instinct.
Back to top Go down
gospel85
gospel85

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:33 am

Normally im a World of Warcraft player... love raiding... not so good in PvP.

but lately i have been playing Robocraft on STEAM... pretty fun imo,
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 am

Yeah man Minecraft is a lot of fun and I enjoy playing that online. Currently now I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Rogue Galaxy. Rogue Galaxy is a really good game as well. I know another friend who is a steam goer as well.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Just finished beyond two souls... (review coming soon)

Currently: sitting in a corner crying wanting to play Destiny but to not have the funds.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:30 am

I'm currently playing Jedi Academy as always, Dark Souls 2, Hearthstone and Diablo III (even though i already have like 200 hours on it)

Will be playing Borderlands: Pre-Sequel, Gauntlet, Metal Gear Solid 5 and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth soon

:>
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:27 am

I've been playing a few different games lately. Valkyrie Profile, Legend of Mana (still) and Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask and some Super Metroid hacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13