SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Tony Hawk games to the MAX
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Me and phaydernecro were playing some co-op on Unreal Gold. We actually got to finish some levels, but I wanted to play something else so we stopped at the moment. He said he could maybe fit 3 or 5 people with his and my connection without too many problems.
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 am

im playing everything
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000979606727
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 pm

You're not playing everything. It's impossible to play everything in one setting. Like for instance, I've mainly been playing final fantasy 12 on my PlayStation 2. And then yesterday I played pocky & rocky, street racer and Bahamut Lagoon on zsnes. Everything is not a name of a game. Yes you did play Mega Man X 2, but Megaman X2 is not everything. You could say you played many games. Many games is a more valid statement than every game.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Anyways I've been still playing final fantasy 12. Completing missions. Quest hunting. Buying better armor and weapons. I'm basically at the part where I stopped playing on my first file, and now on my second. I'm just trying to complete more hunts and gain loot from enemies. So that's about it in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:55 pm

ME BE PLAYING PS1 GAMES TO DA MAX!
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 am

lotr:return of the king, the only good movie game.....

and final fantasy 7, im nearly done disc 1

trying to buy ff9 but used is 20 pounds O_O
and new is freaking 100! O_O

i would get an emulator but ps1 emu's just dot cooperate with me
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

playing all unreal games like crazy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 pm

This sounds cheesy, but I've been playing final fantasy 3 for the nes. It's actually not a bad game, and I may do I review on it. Other than that, ape escape and final fantasy 7 yet again on the playstation. So a friend asked me if I would continue chrono trigger with him on zsnes, and i said yes; so he finally played that for a little while.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 am

1st place is all that matters

I'm the one playing if you can see this video
Back to top Go down
Sub-Zero
Sub-Zero

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Halo: Reach
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Killer Instinct (snes version)
Super Mario All-Stars
Megaman 1,2,3,x,x2,x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000979606727
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:14 pm

maybe Silent Hill 3...again...
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:52 pm

PhayderNecro and I had played Shin Nekketsu Kouha. A cool beatem up game. It's from the series River City Ransom. I been on a big RPG kick the last two days playing Romancing Saga 3, Soul Blazer, Dragon Quest 6 and Treasure of the Rudras on SNES.

Finally got unstuck past a part in Area 2 or Soul Blazer. And I would have been stuck if I didn't look under the part of the walk through. The sleeping stump and dream rod went right over my head instead of in my brain. Necro helped me beat this big fat teacher lady. Unfortunately in Romancing Saga 3 though, I'm trying to pass this enemy in Earl the Vampire's Castle, but he's actually really strong. He can hit multiple allies with a charge attack that bumps everyone around that sums up to 200+ damage. And with only 2 or 3 rounds he kills everyone. Let's see, and there is also final fantasy 3 on the Nes that no one anyone ever talks about.

It's a decent game if you disregard the 8 bit visuals. Currently still have the first set of Job Classes, but the red magic I've got for my characters is pretty decked out.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 am

Final fantasy 7, im at disc 3 with all summons and practically all materia.....dont wanna finish the game but ill try eventually

Final fantasy 8, ultimecia's castle, disc 4, again dont wanna finish the game -.-

and thats pretty much it...
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:58 pm

You're very close in both games.

Live a Live/Front Mission : Gun Hazard/7th Saga/ I was playing soul blazer for awhile, at the 4th stage in the game, and is the only game in the series I haven't finished.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Pokemon black

Minecraft

SVR 2009
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Titan Quest with 2 friends
Command and conquer 3 and Command and conquer red alert 3 in my free time
and minecraft ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Castlevania Lament of Innocense, Dragon Quest 8, Kingdom Hearts 2
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 am

im playing white knight chronicles, need for speed undercover, tekken 5 dark resurection
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 am

I've been playing Dragon Quest 8. That game makes you level up a lot. I figured I would get by with Jessica recovering her hp in battle by constantly using prayer ring, but it finally broke so all the experience I gained fighting I decided to start over and use that for Rapthorn...If I ever get to him.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 am

so i started playing donkey kong country 3 with Pyro and we kinda attempted to play mario kart but it failed lol
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 am

I had gotten everything in Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3. I've played and beaten it so many times, and challenged so many people at it that have quit I rarely don't play it. The last person I played was so worthless he died at the first enemy in the game then died in stages 2 and 3 after,while both of these games I've passed without any saves and without any deaths from beginning to end before.

Dragon Quest 8 and Border Lands is basically it.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am

so i tried battletoads and Doubledragon again and to my surprise i got to the 2nd boss...then i died

most the times i wouldnt even get to abobo, the 1st boss :O
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 pm

You've got to keep attacking blarg. Like I said though, I had practiced battle toads double dragon enough times to beat it several times and the same goes with battle maniacs. I've also finished super double dragon on the zsnes also along with brawl brothers, and I've gotten really close to finishing peace keepers.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

I nearly beat peace keepers, its eeaaasy compared to battletoads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next