SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 am

i decided to replay Metal Gear Solid 3 yay
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

poker
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Front Mission : Gun Hazard, Final Fantasy 5 online. and Alchest. Undoubtedly, these are all Square Soft games.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 am

Been playing a free mmorpg called pandora saga its kinda looks like final fantasy to me
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 am

Pandora Saga looks like a mix of world of warcraft, final fantasy 12 and dungeon siege. But I've been on a devil may cry kick. Playing paper mario. Shut up, I know I suck at it. It's a difficult game and I'm only at shy guy's toy box. Then again I been playing final fantasy 12, training in sfa3 and rouge galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:04 pm

beat mgs 3 twice again
played some mgs 2 substance
then got bored

minecraft time (building a giant floating fortress......been doing it for 3 days....not one tower done....EFFORT! >.< )
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Been getting into the nintendo 64 some.

Conker's Bad Fur Day - funny game. Poo boss was hilarious
Quest 64
Goemon's Great Adventure

Bahamut Lagoon
Mega Man X 2, Mega Man X8
Random Seiken Densetsu 3 even though I've finished before
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

been playing a bit of FF8 again
started playing shadow of the colossus
downloading ff7 and counter strike 3D

and ofcourse minecraft, making a giant floating fortress....5 days...one tower done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Counter Strike is not a bad game. I played it a lot when I was in computer math, robotics and pre-calculus class.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am

Final Fantasy 7 Ultima Edition
and Diablo II with Lord of Destruction ^_^

and after playing ff7 for a while now, i still believe ff8 is much better, even though ff7 is a great game too
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah ff8 is better due to it's longevity. Final Fantasy 7 was good, but when I first played it, it was a bit short. Final Fantasy 9 is good too, which I thought was better than final fantasy 8 because of it's customization and game play. Zidane is also a good main character. I could never fathom the fact that as a thief, he can steal and kill. Mainly though he wields both a knife and dual blade thief swords. His dual blades are mainly for killin' and his knives are mostly for stealin'.

Well anyways I've still been on an snes kick. Playing Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon - Another Story and Romancing Saga 3.
I thought I would give Arekes the Pidona abyss gate boss another try. I didn't fail miserably, but I still failed killing him. I know I knocked a bunch of life out of him though with stone cuts and demi echoes. I may try to get my vit, spr and hp up a bit before I tackle him again though.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Vioz wrote:
beat mgs 3 twice again
played some mgs 2 substance
then got bored

minecraft time (building a giant floating fortress......been doing it for 3 days....not one tower done....EFFORT! >.< )

I've been trying to get through metal gear solid 1 on my playstation emulator. I got at the part with the
Spoiler:
So I'm stuck at that part. I've played metal gear solid 2 though and finished that one.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

well ive never played the 1st mgs except for a demo so i cant really help here, what else, i was gonna download final fantasy 9 next month Very Happy

oh and why do you play 1st mgs on ps emulator? there is a pc version...
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Probably cause I didn't know there was a PC version of metal gear solid 1. Plus I only played the ones on play station, so I really didn't know. Also because of this, I didn't really have the knowledge so I basically just downloaded the ISO and played it. Then again there's also the fact that I'm used to emulators.

I thought I would do some multiplayer Halo after my loss in Romancing Saga 3. I'm not sure when I'll go back to playing Romancing Saga again. Then again in Halo it was kinda fun. I was able to get a double kill so that was cool.

So now I have something to ask Vioz. Do you like playing zsnes online? Maybe I could add you to my buddy list. Maybe we can play some zsnes or something. Of course that's up to you, but zsnes is good to play online. No desyncs, almost no lag and free online play. What else can you get from a console system that kicks ass. Maybe I'm old fashioned about this, but xbox 360s, Wiis and PS3's cost an arm and a leg to get and I'm not too fond of paying for those when I got other games.

Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:51 pm

i dont play znses online, tbh i havent touched zsnes in a while now although no lag souns good to me....since my internet speed is only 256 kbps -__-'
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:19 pm

My speed is 56k and I still play zsnes online decently. Still playing Halo 1 multiplayer on the PC. Had some fun shoot outs. Actually got 12 kills in a single game now, which I don't think is bad. Oh and I have another question. No one on here really requests anything on here. I think I asked Yuriyumi for a Final Fantasy Dissadia review and didn't get anything. And also, it does seem like most of the posts are either from me, you, pyromaniac and yumiyuri and I think that's it. If at least 50% of the gamers nation community started posting as well, it would be better. Considering the fact they probably have better things to do. In other words, I doubt others will be thrilled to partake in the site.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 am

56k......how is it even possible to play halo like that!? O____O!?!?!??! i mean.....on 256k i usually get like 200-300 ping on games O_O

and yes the site isn't very lively pretty much because there is only 20 members and the site isn't very well known -.-'
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 am

You'll be surprised. Me and phayder played some co-op on unreal. He wanted me to play with him, so I downloaded the game and we started playing. I'm probably going to play a bit of Halo online now and possibly play some zsnes. Not sure which game I'll be doing, but I finished a battle map on Bahamut Lagoon yesterday and Zweig Tournament in Romancing Saga 3 too.

You know, you could probably start advertising this site on popular websites so that it gets around. It's not like it's important, but it would be good if some people who have registered started posting as well.

You could send this stuff around to people on face book or something. I know that is a popular app for communications. Just things like that.

Oh yeah and since this is a reviewing site, yumiyuri still owes me a Final Fantasy Dissadia review. All she said is it was like Tekken, but I know it's more to it than that because I watched Squall and Ultimecia fighting on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 am

im downloading unreal
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:29 am

Yeah unreal is on my laptop PC. It's not on my desktop which is what I'm on now. But it's a pretty decent game for only 200-600 mb of download I think.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am

i used to play unreal back in 2001 i think, used to love that black/red gun... recently ive been playing unreal tournament 3 online on my friends ps3 (and ofcourse winning 30 kills 0 deaths Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 am

30 kills and 0 deaths is pretty crazy. Especially when people are constantly shooting bullets and grenades at you. You have had to been a pretty good marksman and defensive evader to pull that off.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 pm

nope, i was just randomly running around and shooting people like everyone else does o.O
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Yep when it all boils down to it, that's all multiplayer shooters are. Run around and aimlessly shoot a player. And when you shoot and kill a player you go woohoo. Then when the game ends because you get 25, you go "Yes! I am the man. Bye!"
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 am

aha vioz i play ut3 on ps3 to i went on the other night and had lots of good team death matchs rounds on unreal ville server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next