SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:47 pm

OWNAGE TIME vioz is back for some pwn gaming

Trackmania Nations Forever
Chrono Trigger
Terranigma
Various Super mario hacks
Counterstrike 2D
Quake
Quake II (on medium difficulty)
Online multiplayer pwnzor games (lol)
Wolfenstein : Spear of Destiny
Doom: HELL REVEALED 2
Doom: Plutonia Experiment
Earthbound
and Final Fantasy VI

soon Final Fantasy VIII cos im downloadin it ^_^ will play it for the first time in 7 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 pm

The MMORPG MapleStory is fun to get into. I played that, but thing is I hate it when other players target and kill me. It's soo stupid, especially in towns where i don't expect them to do shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:54 pm

still sands of time lol xD
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Started playing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Adventure Quest Worlds again
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Some classic ipod games XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm

AQW, Minecraft, Counterstrike 2D and soon FF8
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:53 am

Suikoden V
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Was playing some Seiken Densetsu 3, Ys 3 and Bahamut Lagoon Yesterday. Me and my partner got to the place where you can use Basookaboo the turtle to go to other places on the world map. The Ys 3 bosses are crap. I killed one within 5 seconds and I'm already maxed out on levels already. I've got armor that I'm not even supposed to get cause I racked up money so easy. I haven't finished Ys 3, but I"m betting the game will turn out to be an easy one.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Vioz wrote:
AQW, Minecraft, Counterstrike 2D and soon FF8

I heard Minecraft was a pretty awesome game. Although I haven't really played it myself.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 pm

www.minecraft.net

there is a free multiplayer on it, and alpha version of the game which you pay for, also its now going into beta
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Cool beans man, I might play it on my laptop someday. I'm going to try to finish up Ys 3 as I fought some other ridiculously easy beat in 45 second bosses in that game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Hell yeah, Mario Kart DS online on wifi. Thing is I had lost two match races, but I was in first place and was about to win against three other karters, but as soon as I almost won the race. The bitch disconnected the game. I'm gonna try and play Star Fox Command Online because that one actually counts dropping out as losing like other games.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:26 am

I finished Prince of Persia and now I am out of interesting games to play....-.-
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:07 am

Guitar Hero 5
Harry Potter Deathly hallows part 1
Bahamut Lagoon
Terranigma
Final Fantasy 5
Back to top Go down
Pure
Pure

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 am

Killing Floor
Mount & blade warband
DOTA
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:10 pm

7th Saga yet again
Bahamut Lagoon, it is a good game but Cure Drug Wizards can be quite cheap. And who cares about Yoyo, I sure don't. This game is different from any strategy/rpg I played, but yet it's interesting that you can feed dragons to change their classes and whatnot
Gundam Wing : Endless Duel - another different fighter borrowed from street fighter alpha, yet you can boost and do mid airs like Marvel vs Capcom
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Still a good game yet the only super I have trouble doing is Rainbow's and Zangief's 720+p or k super.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:41 pm

i play bahamut lagoon too, atm im in that city place, w/e
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Only completed 5 of the maps. I wish I could have killed more enemies on the last map with Palepos, but some of my dragons had died out and some of my knights like Rush and Truce had gotten killed in a battle. So I had to use Licentible to revive. Too bad Drug only heals 100 HP. And I still wonder why everyone is in love with Yoyo.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 am

same lol, anyways i cleared about 5 or 6 maps ^_^ and now a dragon or 2 dies every map >.<
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 am

It's okay when a two dragons die in a battle, but when three or more start dying and you're not able to use your techs or magic in battle it's good to start over, or at least save state. The only time I do is when exploring and on the pre-battle menu screen. My gripe is that they needed to add a button where you can just press the menu button and be able to equip. I think that might be the only lame part. But at least there is lots of variety. I'm basically now playing romancing saga 3, but I'll probably start getting back to bahamut.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Minecraft
Blazing Angels
Zelda Twilight princess
Alone in the dark
New super mario brothers
Super famicon wars

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 pm

just started playing subvein
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Alone in the Dark..... I heard of that game, but I'm not sure on what console. Maybe a PS2. Well anyways we have to try and play Super Famicom Wars again sometime. Started playing some more of Romancing Saga 3. But I played a whole game of Biker Mice From Mars and pretty much lost. Then Seiken Densetsu 3 with another friend. Biker Mice is fun though still as you can shoot other enemies and stuff. But we mainly raced for the 1st place which he got in most of the courses.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Alone in the dark = WII xD and i started playing Knockout kings 2003 Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Romancing Saga 3. For the second play, trying at the abyss gate boss again. First time I was at abyss gate boss and lost. Now I'm giving it a second go this time and got it saved.

Seiken Densetsu 3. The game my friend wanted to continue with me.

Halo. Awesome game with multiplayer like Pyromaniac says. Maybe I ought to start playing the other modes. But oddball seems pointless. Since I like racing games as well, maybe I ought to try ratrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next