A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favorite PS3 Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Favorite PS3 Games   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Post your favorite PS3 Games here. If I had one I'd probably play Demon's Soul, Final Fantasy XIII or Castlevania on PS3. Anyways post which ones you like.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Games   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am

Borderlands, inFamous, Mortal Kombat, Killzone 3, Saints Row 2 and most definately, The Impossible Game

Moo
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Games   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I don't have Borderlands on PS3. It's on my PC. Everything response wise in dial up is slower. inFamous seems good with his powers of lightning. The demo is okay, but I would also like to know the story behind it too.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Games   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Tried out Street Fighter X Tekken out at GameStop. The Graphics were a little cartoonish and there were only two teams that I used. Zangief and Chunli, and Ryu and Ken. I started off with some basic Pile Drivers with Zangief, but Chunli was different. There are mostly some of the basic supers that I could not pull off. I tried it marvel vs capcom style. QCF+P+K and then I tried it street fighter style QCF x 2 + P; neither of them worked, but when I fought and got all the way to the last boss Ogre in Street Fighter x Tekken the Marvel vs Capcom style took over and I got to use the movies. As far as Tekken there were some characters I had recognized like Juni and King and also Jin and Nina as well... Cool looking game, but the graphics sort of have an appeal to them that makes it look too hightened. I don't know, but that's just my observation.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PS3 Games   

Back to top Go down

Favorite PS3 Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1