SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:29 pm

That's cool. I thought you were already expert in Jedi Academy by the way you've been talking. Anyways, cool that you can play bass and guitar. I been trying to do some C++ programming and it's been turning out somewhat successful. Played a bit more of Silent Hill Origins, Parasite Eve and finished a mission in Super Famicom Wars. I just wish Travis Brady wasn't such a dumb ass in the game though. Other than that, it's good.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 am

i used to be expert in jedi academy back in 2007, but my skills just kept getting worse, now im like...average

played some prince of persia two thrones yesterday
hoping to go to the town soon to buy 2 psn cards so i can get sly trilogy and mortal kombat arcade kollection
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am

Wait, your skills aren't supposed to weaken. I know I play super mario kart on zbattle and most of the people on there aren't even worth it. In fact if the majority of the brasilians on there see that they can't catch up to you, they will in fact QUIT in the middle of a track. Also my skills haven't dimenished in the donkey kong country games either. It's good to know that you're good enough that people just give up ;P. I bet that's how you were in Jedi Academy. If you play something long enough you're bound to get good at it.

Been playing Parasite Eve today. I got to the Last Parasite Eve Boss. Won and then thought I had beat the game. Got to another part where I had to fight the baby....won... wait for it.... then I had to fight him again....won... then he evolved and I got annoyed and said this is too much and beat him....then he evolved a THIRD time and I was only shooting him at 1 damage a piece... then I lost Sad. Bitchy ass last boss.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:52 am

i bought the sly trilogy for ps3, hydrophobia and mortal kombat arcade kollection, enjoying sly a lot, can't believe i was never interested in that game, ITS AWESOME, also its christmas so im expecting skyrim and saints row 3 in a few hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:18 pm

So I finished Parasite Eve and now I'm trying PCSX2 emulation out. I played Medal of Honor : European Assault with one of my friends. But he was new to the control scheme so I kind of skunked him lol. I told him what the controls were also to make it fair. All in all we had fun, he got me two or three times; once with a bazooka and the other two with a pistol so it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Skyrim...that is all
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Been mainly playing Star Ocean : Till the End of Time. The battle system is good if a little slow, but really good on the pcsx2 emulator. I've been playing that and Tenchu : Wrath of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm

soo i got a lot of games now, i dont get to play them much though because of school and such but here is a brief list of what i've been playing recently

Saints Row: The Third (Platinum)
Sly 1,2 (Platinum)
Sly 3 (not yet platinum >Smile
Skyrim
Assassins creed: Revelations
Rage
Bulletstorm
Resident Evil 5
Hydrophobia
Mortal kombat 1,2 and 3
Red eclipse
and Jedi Academy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Been playing some zelda and metroid on nestopia. Also some street fighter alpha 3 on ggpo.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

so i was playing skyrim, beat the main storyline, got bored and killed everyone (except for the children) in markarth, then i reloaded my save and acted like it never happened
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Hmm skyrim must've been an easy game then. Well alchest was short and everything was easy except the last boss. I may try to play zelda ocarina of time again and Dragon View.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:52 pm

yes, skyrim is pretty easy, i actually thought the last fight with alduin was a joke, he went down in a few hits and didnt even hit me once, then poof
COMPLETED: DRAGONSLAYER

me: scratch

game: Trollface

neverthless i still love this game, and im going for the platinum trophy
also played some more rage, jedi academy and sly 3
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 am

hmm
Nibiru
and yeah.. not much
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

I've been playing final fantasy 5 again with my friend online.

Halo - Since my connection is better now my Halo games have been going much smoother. Still on the blood gulch maps randomly sniping and tanking people who are in my way. Even though I do die a whole bunch on those maps.

I've been playing harvest moon, a neat little farm game I tried out a few days ago. Confusing at first, but better once I got the hang of it.

Dragon Ball Z : Hyper Dimension

Ninja Gaiden 2 : I enjoy the ninja techs and challenge of the game.

Legend of Zelda OoT : I'm playing this game again so that after I finish it I can get prepared for Majora's Mask XD. Still a pretty good game seeming that I only beat it once.

Dungeon's and Dragons : Shadow over Mystaria - Fun game and wildly fun online.

Dungeon's and Dragons : Eye of the Beholder - An okay game once you get into the mechanics of it. Which most the time in a game you do have to play it and get used to it to actually enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:31 am

Legend of Zelda: ALTTP- Favorite Game beating it almost every year XD

The Simpsons Arcade- finished it as well but keep on playing it.

Resident Evil 4- AWESOME GAME!!!

Snes Games- all 764 roms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Legend of Zelda 3 wasn't a bad game. That I finished in 3 days. Secret of Mana I actually made a move of me playing the game in one shot and finishing it without any game overs. Playing a card game called Magic the Gathering with some friends at a shop. Resident Evil 4 I haven't been playing enough of. Playing final fantasy 12 and DDR occasionally. Currently in a game of final fantasy 5 with an rpg pal of mine.

Never was a fan of the simpsons and I as far as snes I don't like to download games I haven't played or possibly won't play. I tried killer instinct and ultimate mortal kombat 3. Unless people on zbattle and such start playing strategy 2 player types or more rpgs I'll probably just feel meh about em. I know that probably doesn't sound good on my part, but if people have time to play fighting games all day. People have time to play one shot of an rpg also.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 am

Been playing a lot of Maple Story and advancing.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Zelda twilight princess
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Final Fantasy 12 - Just beat Zodiark the last esper

Legend of Zelda - OoT going for another playthrough.

Fire Emblem : the Sacred Stones

Final Fantasy 3 : DS version

Street Fighter Alpha 3, finally beat the whole game and Bison.

Some of my Project 64 games, Conker, Donkey Kong 64, Bomberman 64 freezes up during a certain part.

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

And now I've just completed Megaman X8 and Final Fantasy 12. Even though Zodiark was a challenge to get. Vayne Solidor was apathetic last boss. Even in all his forms he would do a max of just do a max of 2000+ damage and also slow. Throughout the whole fight not once did Vaan or Basch get killed, and Penelo only died once. And even that was just during the final form of Vayne. Whenever Vayne did Tera Flare as a finishing move and the damage showed, I just laughed. However the case good game. It probably roughly took around 180 hours or 190 hours to finish.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Started playing bulletstorm, beat it the same day, will probably trade it in.
Some more skyrim, finally got the 100,000 gold trophy so now i can pay off my bounties and get on with some side quests
had a long session in dungeon hunter: alliance with my friend, we got to about 3/4 of the game in 2 days
also played a bit of the impossible game, beat level 1 and original level and thats probably about it.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm

You finish final fantasy 8 yet?

Playing Tales of Legendia
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Mark57Raider wrote:
You finish final fantasy 8 yet?

Playing Tales of Legendia

Well, my save file was erased a while ago since my pc broke sooo, i would have to start over again, i lack the motivation
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry to hear about your PC. But yeah it's a pretty long game. I've been juggling Rouge Galaxy, Tales of Legendia and I recently bought Tekken 4 on ps2 for only a dollar lol. There were scratches on it, but I rubbed it with alcohol and it played as smooth as butter. I'm now doing some animations for some drawings but it was a test. Seemed like the two second video went pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:45 pm

SOOOOO my pc broke again, ironic....luckily i had all my games on my extension drive, but i lost the new logo i was working on and most of the programs i was using too, yeah....

well finally got the platinum trophy for skyrim, probably won't play it again until some dlc comes out, was gonna start playing alice madness returns again and maybe some rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 12 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next