SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Empty
PostSubject: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 am

A lot of artists have their songs played in video games. Post a music video of that artist performing their song.

This one, used in Fatal frame 3...i love this song :3

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Jesper Kyd did some of the Hitman Songs and of course Nobou Uematsu did his songs for the final fantasy series. As far as contributing music, I really can't post any vids.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 am

Wow, I think this is the only game you presented that I actually know about or really liked. I'd figured you'd have something more "dark" to present, (not that you do), but this game is sort of more lighthearted than other games you've presented. Not to be mean or anything, but it's true.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 am

hahaha, it's okay xD

it's true that i prefer the darker sides of life (games included), but i do appreciate the other genres as long as they're good xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 am

There was a Star Ocean : Till the End them by a japanese woman named Yoko I think. She did a pretty good ending song of the game after you finished the game. It was kind of nice.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 am

Used as the opening to Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm

I got to watch this next time I'm at the broadband place. So I guess it's about 5 minutes long. I admire the picture though, she looks really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Very good song Yuri. I listened to it while I went to wifi. Well at least the first song anyways. I have a download going, so I didn't get to watch all of the songs. But very good youtube music video.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

hehe :3

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 pm

It doesn't seem like many people are interested in this topic except me and you. But I remember the ending theme of Final Fantasy 9 which was good when I finished that game. Since I'm on dial up maybe you could dig it up on youtube. That is if you played Final Fantasy 9 which I don't think you did, I dunno. But, starocean had an ending theme that was really good. And the music artist was Japanese. Well if you don't want to do that, that's fine with me. I have the music on my mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 am

breaking benjamin blow me away = Halo 2
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 am

I play on Halo 1 on the PC online from time to time. The start up music is okay. I'm not particularly keen on the rest but I like the artist who did the hymn music. Then when I get online I have to be bombarded by network interupts and frequent lagging.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 am

im not a pc gamer parents never usually trust computers because of viruses i know its stupid
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 am

Godsmack = Prince of Persia
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 am

three days grace - WWE smackdown vs raw 2007
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:04 am

Posted this in the other thread but...

it's so awesome :3
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 am

Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 am

lol the borderlands intro song is actually pretty catchy and good. I guess I just don't listen to many artists because I don't buy many cds, but yeah it's pretty good. I started out with Roland and then I made another and started out with Mordecai.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 am

im always roland i dnt like the other characters tht much idk y

best main theme EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Goodness gracious those guys - blaaaaaaaahhhh. Not fond of Godsmack for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 am

Not a lot of people are lol
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 11:03 am

I been mainly listening to game music on my mp3 player. The little portable one. Listening to the final fight in Mega Man 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games   Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Music Videos of Artists That Contributed to Games
Page 1 of 1