SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Ok the title says nuff -.-

Here i go

Part 1

Here you should mostly listen to Rosh and do what he says
Ok first cross the river and cut the tree with your saber
Continue on and kill the (w/e they are called) lizards
keep going now you should see a medpak and a shield
collect them and continue on, kill more lizards
then cut another tree, then at the end you should get a cutscene
"Rosh: Jaden! Get Down! Jaden: "makes a face"
Rosh: There are stormtroopers in the clearing!"
And amazingly There ARE stormtroopers, go kill them -.- its not hard but then a cultist pops up :O
your first saber fight, just keep low and saber the crap out of him
Now you get another cutscene and there Part 1 done Very Happy

- Vioz
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Stop that Jaden!
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:26 am

Part 2

There isnt much of explaining here, trainging area -.- kyle tells you what to do mostly, first walk trough the door and destroy them annoying flying white balls w/e they are. then keep going blah blah eventually you get to a room where you see no steps to go up, use force sense and you should see the steps on the wall, pull them out with force pull, then i believe rosh is acting like a noob and sends out a training droid on you, hack it into pieces with your saber then keep going, to get past the next room you have to use force speed i think...cant remember now lol Very Happy Very Happy

Anyways then you get a cutscene, kyle is giving out to Rosh tehee, you get pissed off, but then you go all happy friends and stuff, then comes luke talks to kyle, and you get to choose your first mission Very Happy !

thats it for now
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Part 3

Missions
(btw i havent worked on this walktrough in a while and i probably wont because ive played JKA so many times i just cant be bothered playing it again to make the walktrough -.-)

on the missions screen you can choose 5 different missions and after completing 4 you can either move on or play the last 5th one
you can also choose the equipment youre going to take with you
after every mission you get a (what i call it) "force point", pretty obvious you can add points to force powers to make them stronger
on most of the first missions youre accompanied by someone (Kyle, chewbacca)

Tatooine space port (or w/e)

here Kyle leaves you on his own but chewbacca comes along, action time :O
this one is pretty straight forward, no need to explain much, you go, kill some bad guys, then you have to press this switch... its situated in that tower like building, here you will btw fight a reborn :O own him with a saber, theyre not that tough, just keep low, then you again walk around, kill some people and yeah youre done lol
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 am

I know there has to be some more levels other than that. Halo has more missions than that and I haven't even finished that game. Either I suck or halo has gotten boring to me. No offense for halo fans.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 am

ok

2 first are something like tutorial missions

then 5 missions
Then another 5 missions
then another mission
5 missions
and then the last mission

o yay?
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 pm

If you want to make a real detailed walk through. You'd probably need to explain every enemy, every trap and every tactic you need to get through each phase. And also where to go and how to overcome each obstacle in every mission. I think you would probably need to add how to beat the bosses in the level too and the tactics you could take. Other than that, the walk through should be finished in no time.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Although mine is mainly there to tell people what to expect in missions. The dodging of obstacles and overcoming enemies is a different story, because you need to experience the game even more so than reading it.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 pm

tbh im not trying to make a detailed walktrough cos im too lazy, im just making a simple walktrough, also there isnt much bosses so yeah..
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

yeah i know what you mean. But really, my walkthroughs are for short games you can finish in like an hour or two. Games that don't require save points and are mainly to go through in one swing. I have a few games like that,. But I've been too lazy to also post them up also, but I'm trying to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy
Page 1 of 1