SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy

Go down 
+2
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think of this game?
AWESOME!
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_lcap67%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Good :D
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_lcap17%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Ok
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_lcap16%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Meh
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_lcap0%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suuuuck :(
 0% [ 0 ]
>:( THIS RUINED MY LIFE!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:00 pm

First review on the site Smile

*SPOILER ALERT*

Title: Jedi Knight 3 : Jedi Academy (also known as "JKA, Jedi Academy, JA etc.")
Review Author: Vioz Very Happy

Whats JKA?
JKA is a shooter game developed by Lucasarts and Raven.

ok so here we go

Jedi Academy's gameplay is similar to Jedi Outcast although you get a lightsaber at the very start of the game, again you get to kill countless horde's of stormtroopers, mercenaries, sith (and jedi) w/e you want, this time there is a new option, you can have Not only a single light saber but 2 lightsabers or a Double-ended lightsaber (AKA staff)
this is pretty much one of my favourite games to this day

Many people still play it online (me included), that game is all about multiplayer really lol,
Things people dont like online:
Kata: its a special move you execute by clicking the Left and Right mouse buttons (ppl just dont like it for some reason -.-)
Laming: i dont like that, this is when ppl kill ppl who are writing something or have their lightsabers down, its just not fair
Wiggling : not all people hate it, i use this technique myself lol, its when you attack someone and shake the mouse a little to make more damage
Poking: i forget what that is lol

Storyline:
The story line is actually pretty good
It starts off, youre going to become a jedi, youre on your way to the academy when someone shoots the ship down! :O
you and your new friend Rosh (NOOB ya i hate him) Penin make your way to an old temple where Tavion ( at first you dont know its her) seems to be draining energy from the temple, then you get knocked out blah blah blah you fight ppl blah blah blah You become evil or bad blah blah blah the end ^_^

what else can i say? Its an awesome game Smile

i'd give it 4.5/5

The end Very Happy

Last edited by Vioz on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

My friend owned this game and i thought the game was a bit slower then most starwars games so it was good but not awesome

Pyro
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 pm

yeah i guess its pretty slow but the thing i like about it is that it takes a lot of skill, especially online Very Happy
this is pretty much one of my most favourite pc games
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 am

jka = epic
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm

gonna go a bit off-topic here -.-

TEMOK WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 pm

i dont know k?
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:51 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 am

what console is this one?
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 am

Its one of those things you use to go on internet rei -.- Computer lol
but i think its also on the xbox or something
Back to top Go down
The Devil's Son
The Devil's Son

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Haven't Tried it yet Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/plagueyboy
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 am

me either >.>

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:02 pm

I guess this is a review. I didn't read it at first cause the of the poll question. I never have played this game, but what's with "blah blah blah" and "blah blah blah". So you're basically saying everyone crashes at the same site and they try and fight each other.

Because you said at the beginning you're about to become a Jedi Knight and you get crashed. That means everyone that has this game also crashes and you suddenly turn evil or bad. I do think you meant to say evil or good, but okay.

You did tell us that you get knocked down, but you didn't explain why. What's the motive? And why do you suddenly get up and fight people. I don't mean to be critical, but the story doesn't make sense. Who blows your ship up? Why do loads of sentry guys and Jedi knights suddenly kill each other?

The story doesn't really make sense to me because I'm not really much of a hardcore Star Wars fan. I know about the Anikan and Skywalker story, but that's it.
Maybe you can try describing it better so that Star Wars dummies like me will understand it better. That's all, no hard feelings.

I can't take the poll because I actually haven't played the game so my opinion doesn't really matter in the case. That's the reason I haven't read your review. I was expecting a brief inquiry about how you liked the game, and that was all I was expecting. Other than that I guess I just had to look a bit further.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 pm

^wow dont make everything so complicated -.- i said everything the way i meant to say it, it makes sense O.o
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm

So like um, what's the main objective? Do you sometimes team up with people? Who is your enemy? It would have been nice of an explanation of wither you have teams or not. Do you maybe have to destroy or capture enemy bases? Is your team supposed to kill more enemies than the number of allies your enemies are supposed to kill in the set allotted time?

Every game has a direct purpose. The terms for the attacks are funny especially Laming, yeah people are lame when attacking others, while posting a message or while they are away from the keyboard.

Kata sounds cool as a special move. The only reason people would hate it because they suck at trying to use the special move themselves. It's jealousy, I wouldn't worry about it and so is the skill of shimming so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:47 pm

K i guess i should explain some more
Kata
People just get annoyed by it because when youre in the middle of a large group and you do it you basically kill everyone

Story
The story is single player -.- you just beat level after level filled with Stormtroopers, mercenaries, and bosses, you sometimes team up with in game NPC's like Chewbacca and Kyle Katarn (who is the main character in Jedi Outcast), at one point in game you choose wheter you want to kill rosh who went to dark side or spare him (and thats how you choose wheter youre evil or good) and from then if youre good you get to fight tavion and kill her and if youre evil you fight kyle.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 pm

That's a lot better man. Yeah people should just not get annoyed at that Kata. Thing is, if you can't use it; then you suck. If you can, show off your skills and kill everyone, because you will be badass anyways. If everyone can, than everyone gets their ass kicked more right? Can't pass, if you can't deliver whoopass. That's my motto.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Razz i dont need kata to beat 50% of Jedi Knight Players Very Happy cos im just so pro

Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 am

radek uses the force lol xD
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:18 am

nope, no force ^_^ (although yes you can use it) i just have saber skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Vioz wrote:
Razz i dont need kata to beat 50% of Jedi Knight Players Very Happy cos im just so pro

Ooooh Okay yeah, yeah sure. Very Happy I could say the same for Donkey Kong Country and Pocky and Rocky, Pocky and Rocky I finished on all difficulty levels. i know this are old games and yours is not, still you can still try kata and shimming to still further obliterate your opponents, if you're so pro.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm

lightsabers are more awesome than the force :p
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:43 am

^exactly
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 am

cause the force doesn't look flashy xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Telekinesis is indeed a stupid way to kill someone. True Jedi kill with a spoon instead of a light saber.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:18 am

^ LOL spoon xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next