SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trove - Review by BasedDan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Dan
Based Dan

Trove - Review by BasedDan Empty
PostSubject: Trove - Review by BasedDan   Trove - Review by BasedDan Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:02 pm

So, Trove is a new MMO that's currently in Open Beta! Here's my take on the game.

Gameplay: Man, the climbing has really hyped me to the point I want to play more. I enjoy the concept of teamwork in the game because you can have 32 people in a lair just fighting their foes until they're defeated and receive the rewards. Did I mention the lairs and dungeons in the game are absolute beauty to look at? I haven't had much problem with the game until I got ten people to join with me and I wanted to make a party but that option isn't available :L. Also the servers' capacity is limited, every time I expect a queue that lasts about 5 minutes fortunately.

Storyline: There is no storyline honestly. but adventure is fun in it, so I encourage venturing to the depths of its' core :^)

Verdict: For a game to be in Open Beta, this game has really provided me conjuring content that I found promising and it became true.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Trove - Review by BasedDan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trove - Review by BasedDan   Trove - Review by BasedDan Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 pm

So as the name suggests are there any more defining features to this game? Such as locales, music, gameplay, control variations, control learning curve and such. I suppose the object of the game is to dungeon quest while exploring lairs with variations to the different monsters you might find? What more are we to expect from a game like this?
Back to top Go down

Trove - Review by BasedDan
Page 1 of 1