SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies

Go down 
+4
Mark57Raider
Vioz
Pyro Maniac
Yumiyuri
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Time Crisis! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Okami would be a great game to be into a movie. With all the drawing you do in that game, it would be cool to see as a movie.
Back to top Go down
rezudesu
rezudesu

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:12 pm

it would probably be really hard to do but to make a seiken densetsu (secret of mana) movie. and make it so awesome that i cry, Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 am

That would be pretty awesome, but I guess I'm saying that cause I'm a square and enix fan, before and after they merged together. Most of the square-enix games have movies based around them. It would be cool if they made a MegaMan movie.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 am

Square + Enix = WIN
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 am

How about a Star Ocean movie
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 am

I only played the second Star Ocean game :p

Suikoden movie :p
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:03 pm

The Bards Tale would make an excellent movie. They made a Cowboy Bebop movie, but I wish I went to go see that one.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 am

Hmm...how about a Forbidden Siren movie?
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 pm

They made a Wildarms movie. It was kind of funny to watch though because of the side twists and stuff. But it was an anime movie I watched a long time ago, based of the Playstation RPG series.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 am

ohhh....Prince of Persia 2d movie! xDD
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:32 pm

possibly snowblind
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

can't believe i haven't posted here in a while...

Angry Birds should be a movie lol xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 am

These seem to be mostly random games. I think replacing earthbound characters with peanut characters except the story being earthbound would make a humorous movie.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

lol xDD

wonder how'd they pull off a need for speed underground movie...make it like fast and furious?
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah something like a grandtheft auto movie, except have cars going after law-breaking speed racers. I think they already have Starski and Hutch out. Oh and they have Cop-Out, also others, but the difference between need for speed underground and fast in the furious is need for speed has cops. At least the last one I seen had cops and that was only Need for Speed 1. Grand Theft Auto is much more adventurous. I say a Grand Theft Auto Movie.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:57 am

The SIms movie hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:17 pm

You know, that would actually be pretty funny. People running away from the god hand that made them. You are sort of like god in Sims, so it's like hey why not.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 am

lol, it'll be so funny wtaching them act sim-like, then speaking the language, with subtitles. xDD

and yeah, the god-hand thing would be funny. like, whenever they wanna do something by themselves, the god-hand would force them to do what it wants them to do xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Yumiyuri wrote:
lol, it'll be so funny wtaching them act sim-like, then speaking the language, with subtitles. xDD

and yeah, the god-hand thing would be funny. like, whenever they wanna do something by themselves, the god-hand would force them to do what it wants them to do xD

hahahahhahahahahaha. How about a Parasite Eve movie? That would be a pretty good one, but maybe with a new hero.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:53 am

YES LOL xDDD

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 pm

How about an Star Gate SG 1- like movie, except It would be all science fiction and the title of it would be Phantasy Star Omega. It would have all class types of characters for the Phantasy Star games. The monsters would be in there too and I do bet it actually would be an awesome movie. Considering the fact that they already have Phantasy Star Online. I'm not having a fan rant either.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 am

i would say a mario movie but they already made one xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 pm

That movie was actually pretty good. However I sort of like the cartoons better, but it was an instant smash hit, because at the time it came out I was a huge Mario fan. I sort of got tired of his old antics though, but Mario is still fun to play every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 am

...make a pacman movie...live action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next