SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Netplay Buddy Requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Netplay Buddy Requests Empty
PostSubject: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 am

Okay I'm posting a little request for when we would like to play each other. Everyone has their own free will but I think some rules should be placed so that everyone knows a little bit of what we all like to play online. Also we should write down the time that you have posted on here. Like say : (x:xx - Favorite Gaming Software.) The time thing should be written so that we can easily calculate the time someone is online to when we are and get an accurate detail of when they are online. Plus the next time they do request you can easily make a schedule for it. For this fact, you can also easily join a chat room when you know the time they say they'll be on and match it with yours. I hope no one disagrees with how I set this up. I think it's a fair chance to be able to play some games with others on here.

=Okay I'm going to start off.

5:45 a.m. Favorite Online Gaming Software - nestopia, zsnes, mupen 64 ++ beta 0.1.3.12, GGPO - Final Burn Alpha, Halo, Mario Kart DS, Star fox : Command Mission

These are what I like to play online. I can't always download heavy stuff due to my connection speed, but somehow the games seem to play okay on these titles.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

Subject: Netplay Buddy Requests Today at 11:48 am

^already written above the comment
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:00 am

Okay I have your hour differences calculated. Thanks for the notice. I guess it's probably lunch time already for you while here it is morning. If you're a fan of SNES rpgs, give me a ring. Maybe we can play something. Except for the fact you might not play the same games I play. If not that is okay too. I'll probably be away 5 to 7:30 p.m. your time Vioz, but if you want to check back with me on zbattle I'll probably be around zbattle after that time passes. If you're up for some co-op games.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:19 am

im on whenever just inbox me, on send me a message on msn and i will go on
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:31 am

Did you add me? My IM profile is there you just have to search. Oh and I searched for your msn and you didn't have an IM on your list, so there was nothing I could do about that.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: email   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:25 pm

add me its brayanito@hotmail(dot)com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Okay it's done. Call me if you want to play something on zsnes. Like i said I'm mostly a co-op and rpg gamer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netplay Buddy Requests   Netplay Buddy Requests Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Netplay Buddy Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Requests-
Jump to: