SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Empty
PostSubject: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 pm

so boys and girls im making a 10 map mod for DooM 2, already made 3 maps, so far only one is good, the other 2 kinda suck so the 4th one which i started working on today is hopefully gonna make it up ^_^

here's the pics of levels

*waits for them to upload......damn should have made them JPG -.-' meh ok ill wait

Map 1 "Beggining: Mansion"
DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) 34929345

Map 2 "Beggining: Way to the factory"
DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) 89460476

Map 3 "The Factory"
DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) 65087782
BTW, in case someone plays this ever......ever.....there is a random thing i did so you have to press a switch twice to open a door -.-'

Map 4 "Strike"
DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) 63813454
I only started this one so the screen is kinda empty Razz

well, derp what else should i say............anyone interested in testing PM me or something ^_^ you need skulltag to play those

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm

This doom must be an old PC version, because the first doom was on the SNES.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

first doom was on PC, THEN it was ported on SNES, i know my stuff, im a doom addict
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 am

thats awsome bro. If i had doom 2 i would test it
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 am

you can download doom 2 wad anywhere (although illegally) or you can buy it on steam and then you can download skulltag from their website and play it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:57 am

It looks like a pretty awesome game. Probably even more so than killing floors, and also even darker looking than Halo. But we all know Halo isn't that much of a dark game to begin with.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Vioz wrote:
you can download doom 2 wad anywhere (although illegally) or you can buy it on steam and then you can download skulltag from their website and play it ^_^

hey u got a link??
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

dooms controls feel a little sluggish, even though it's fun copping down mutants and monsters. Are there unlimited lives in this game? Because when I played it, it seemed that I was able to restart the level over any time I wanted, even when I died. (Needs to remember to start strafing more often.) Wow, but yeah man the game looks pretty awesome for a shooter.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am

i never strafe Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 am

Strafing helps you dodge fireballs and gunshots from those pesky mutants though. Strafing is a technique I don't use often in Halo, but I try.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 am

i can dodge well with my mouse and W A S D only
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 am

A and D are also used for strafing also dude. So... yeah... It takes less time to strafe away from incoming attacks and look directly at what you are shooting than turn around the opposite way and run around without seeing the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 am

derp

well the project ive sort of abandoned but ill put up the 3 1/2 maps to download when i have time
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I guess I have no room to talk about dodging. I haven't finished a single FPS in my life.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 am

really why havent you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)   DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

DooM 2 Project "Pain of life" (name to change, feels lame lol)
Page 1 of 1