SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! Empty
PostSubject: Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!   Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Destiny, Bungie's masterpiece, that after much anticipation has finally been released today. (9/9/14)  From the same creator of Halo, fans expected nothing but greatness, and greatness they received. Most, if not all reviews were great and I cant wait to get my greedy mitts on it.

Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! DES

Since most people (including myself) haven't made the switch to next gen yet, Bungie offered free "Next Gen Upgrades" from PS3 too PS4 and Xbox 360 too Xbox One. This includes the full game as well as all DLC you may download/buy.

You don't even lose your saves, that all goes over with this upgrade tool. This tool also works as a downgrade tool, so you can switch between consoles anytime for free, a bold move by Activision and Bungie.

So itching to buy destiny, but don't have the money for a PS4 or Xbox One?
No problem! You have until January (2015) Too use this free upgrade tool.

I give huge respect to these companies, and think more companies should have options like this. Although it may make them lose some money, it also helps people like me who just isn't ready for the next gen upgrade.

Cheers, Pyro AWESOME SMILEY
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!   Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:29 pm

There's already two people I know from the card shop I play at that have played this game. I think the gameplay from what I've heard is supposed to be somewhat like BorderLands. BorderLands itself had some pretty good gameplay, I just haven't been much up to speed with the game now itself.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!   Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Pretty much a borderlands style mmo
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!   Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:35 am

That's really cool I guess. If the game is anything like BorderLands I know it has to be really good. I still haven't gotten around to beating BorderLands yet though as BorderLands can be kinda tough at times. My sniping skills are only really sub par.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!   Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Destiny, No need to wait for the next gen system!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Gaming News-
Jump to: