SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Chase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer
Killer

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

hai i'd like to post this here about this fun little game called Grand chase :> despite the name its not a racing game, its a fun little 2d action dungeon crawling game, theres pvp aswell... n its fun n stuff (and its the only good game i can run T.T) if any 1 decides to check it out theyr site is Gamerage.grandchase.com

if any1 starts playing n stuff i can help out... my ign is killeriss

(some screens for bonus i guess lol)
Grand Chase Grandc11
Grand Chase GrandChase20110319_152118
Grand Chase GrandChase20120411_185624
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Nice review, big fan big fan
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Killer
Killer

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm

thanks thanks, it took alot of effort
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:14 pm

I've tried getting back into Maple Story again. Looks like a good game though I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Lots of pictures, but I can't tell what is going on. It lacks explanation. Not trying to be a bummer dude..... :/
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm

ya, i expected a little bit more detail. nice pictures by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Killer
Killer

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:33 pm

kinda hard to explain the game with pictures, just gotta play it and see xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 am

Killer wrote:

Okay that's it. I'm going to call you out on your bluff here. Obviously you DON'T know what EFFORT means. And you don't know diddly squat about making a good review. If you're gonna make a good review... ELABORATE. You're too lazy to explain the meat and potatoes about the game. And you only put up a picture. A good reviewer should not only take 1 PICTURE. But also explain what goes on in the game, and how the game play works which you fail at in both categories. You make cutesy one dimensional remarks that are meaningless to anything remotely subject to the game you failed to REVIEW, which is Grand Chase. People who have written many reviews, actually took the effort to think about the game and write about ALL THERE IS TO SAY ABOUT THE GAME. The fact that it took "alot" of effort to snapshot a "picture" LOOLZ, makes me think you're too lazy to do anything else.

Quote :
kinda hard to explain the game with pictures, just gotta play it and see xD

Yeah well it would be nice if you WOULD explain the game instead of not writing a review and telling me to play it instead. The point of the reviews IS TO WRITE A REVIEW. No it's not hard, you're just a lazy ass and I can't play Grand Chase right now... cause guess what? I'm on dial up!! Yeah, I can't play Grand Chase. It's not HARD to explain. Look at the reviews for this site I've done for a change. The problem is, you don't wanna take the time to do it. And I'm on dial up. With my motivation I could conjure up a sick ass review for maple story. It's not hard dude just put in some fuckin' effort!
Back to top Go down
Killer
Killer

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 am

Mark57Raider wrote:
Killer wrote:

Okay that's it. I'm going to call you out on your bluff here. Obviously you DON'T know what EFFORT means.
And obviously you dont know what sarcasm is... i was just joking around with vioz xD relax, i just took this post i made about the game in another forum (where i was simply telling ppl about the game not writing a whole review) and i told vioz that i'd post it here and that its crap and he said its fine... so i did xD

P.s: i am pretty lazy ill give you that 1
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Well I haven't played Grand Chase, it would have been nice to read a whole set review from you since I'm a moderately heavy reader. Some advice to you if you want to start on game reviews is talk about how good the controls are and how well the game play works. The central line is what makes the game fun. It's not always graphics despite popular belief. Graphics draw you in and make you play for awhile, but if there is no central goal to make the game challenging, mixing or challenging in anyway. You might get bored quick. One example of this is final fantasy 13. Using auto battle all the time in the game will get stale as to the reason why so many people hated it. One game I like is pac-in-time. But if you don't like pellet collecting then you may enjoy the game which is the central design behind the three-dimensional levels.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Looks like a fun game. I'm sorry about the way I treated you when you first came on here to post. What I said was very very rude. I didn't mean any harm. Anyways I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grand Chase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Support-
Jump to: