SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty
PostSubject: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Vioz

Your little Admin also known as Xin or just Radek (my name)
Panda panda panda
what can i say?
-.- break the rules and i ban you k?
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Nice to meet you person Ive totally never met :O Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 pm

lol k
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 am

hey little brother :p
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 pm

I guess many of you already know each other in this chat room. I'm sort of new although I'm getting used to the crew. Someone from my instant messenger told me that you are female yumiyuri? I mean it doesn't matter, all people created equal right?
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm

yup, straight female. and yes most of us do know each other, but we do like meeting new people. nice to meet you btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")   Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vioz (and now im just writing random stuff because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")
Page 1 of 1