SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Empty
PostSubject: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 pm

About two weeks ago after asian buffet was closed down at the town square restaurant, the employees and other workers from there decided to put a U Buffet. I was okay with it and went inside to see if they still had good food. Turns out the waitress had chopsticks in her back pocket. I decided it was a good opportunity to try using chopsticks. I asked her if I could have a pair and the learning curve is easy. I started and ate the whole meal without a spoon or a fork. Yes I know it was very simple. I took the chop sticks with me and started eating hard to pick up items like beans, rice, chick terriyoki with vegetables and rice on other days. Stuff like non soup or cereal items. Right this moment I'm eating a tv dinner with chop sticks and it's beginning to get easy now. I just thought I'd mention it. This should probably be in the random topics section, but random topics section is way too random.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:21 am

I want to learn to use chopsticks!! but i have no chopsticks.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Lol. Ask at a Chinese restaurant. They'll give you some free with the meal. I basically ate my whole lunch with some. No help with forks, knives or spoons what so ever. The learning curve is easy too. It won't take but like 2 minutes for you to master it.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Ahahaha awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:05 pm

I still have them at home and I still use them with TV dinners and stuff. Some bigger foods that you have to cut up I don't use them with, but others it's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I want to try this.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 am

I still use them occasionally. But it's not as hard. Just ask for some at your local chinese restaurant and they'll let you use it. Pretty basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:30 am

Still use chopsticks from time to time, except on foods with more liquid (bowl of cereal and milk), beverages, etc. etc. I have at least one set of chopsticks I use sometimes and it becomes easier to eat with, with each use.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Definitely would like to try them sometime xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Well it's a style well developed. Makes you feel cultured when you eat food with chopsticks and also helps with your coordination style while also enjoying your favorite meals. I think I lost a pair when I was going out to the restaurant, but decided I wasn't going to the chinese restaurant so I didn't end up using them at all anyways, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.   Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Eating food like a Japanese/chinese person is pretty fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: