SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"what is better"?

Go down 
+5
Yumiyuri
Mark57Raider
Vioz
Pyro Maniac
mohawk boy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

"what is better"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 am

^ yeah

I find it extremely hard to do combos with a stick. directional pads ftw \m/
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Woo hoo I finally managed to pull off Chun-li's super pheonix rising kick. And that thing used to be hard to pull off. It's like a pheonix rising kick only it takes off some level gauges. It's a chakra spell and it does more damage.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 am

Sakura from Street Fighter has an attack that requires me to do a sweeping motion on the joystik. Found it hard though but i managed it -.-

still prefer directional pads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Oh I know which move that is. Sakura's shippu kick. That super is relatively easy to pull off. D+ DB + B x2 + ?K. and it takes off a lot of your opponent's HP bar. The only move I really have trouble nowadays is 720 X?K/?P. It's two rotations of the pad and I've only been able to pull it off once. Two of the known alpha characters that use this move are Rainbow and Zangief.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:31 am

was it a kick? i could've sworn it was a punch....
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Wow this thread hasn't been written on for a while. Anyways I'm reading and Zangief's 720 motion that does the (FAB) Final Atomic Buster is actually getting more easy to pull off. I have some slip ups every now and then, but I've managed to nail one of those against a computer. I have to really say though that it's amazing to look at you nailing your opponent with suplex aerobics. Just pile drive, after pile drive after pile drive. Then go jump into the air and smash your defenseless foe. Good thing is this technique kills your enemy's life bar by half. It's a really amazing super.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

honestly on this topic in general does it really matter wat console ur playing aslong as u enjoy it thts wat videogames are all about getting ur own enjoyment wat i mean is aslong as u enjoy using a console that suits tht has games tht u enjoy is there really much point in having competition between consoles oh mines better ive got xbox 360 but honestly does make a difference as long as ur happy with ur gaming experiences with which ever console u have isnt tht wat counts im talking bout how people have these massive arguments over who has a better console

Last edited by adam_1996 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Adam I like your posts and all, but I do not understand your sentence. Can you say it a little more clearly? Edit your sentence so I can understand what you mean. And I'm going to try to guess and pinpoint the meaning of your phrase. You are talking about the difference between arcade and emulators and that the stick and direction doesn't matter if I'm right. Well the difference is that the d-pad is more easier to access and doesn't require you too move around more. Plus the fact that it is a two-dimensional game makes it that much harder with a stick. 3-D games should be with stick and 2-D with the direction pad. That's the way it is, unless you are super good, which I hear this guy says he is at gamestop. But that is with the stick. I'm not sure myself though, but he does say he's a master at the capcom and street fighter games with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 am

This topic should really be done the guy who did it dont even come on anymore..
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:39 am

Adam, you are way off with your grammar and the point I'm trying to make. I'm not talking about which is the better console. I'm talking about the best controls to use in fighting games. I can argue with you in the consoles though. It's not the consoles that really take the stride and gaming; it's the games themselves. I don't know where you came up the idea I was arguing about consoles. The playstation and it's counterpart systems basically HAD better games than the dream cast and sega saturn. Nintendo and Playstation have mostly in their life line had always had better games console wise. If you're making a statement about consoles. Yes, it's true that it doesn't matter which console you're playing as long as you enjoy it. But the matter of the fact is Nintendo and PS kicked Sega's ass and now Sega is just producing games which are of meh factor anyways.

But none the less, this topic about which system is better is a bit far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm

chuck norris is best Smile
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 pm

UFC fighters fight better probably. One of my buddies says Chuck Norris got whooped in a steel cage match. Texas Ranger is obviously haxxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "what is better"?   "what is better"? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

"what is better"?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: