SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Empty
PostSubject: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Halo, Even if your not a fan of xbox or the 360 the pc multiplayer Version is great the controls are EASY (they are customizable) One thing i dont like about this game is NOBODY I KNOW PLAY'S IT! You guys can help me out on that one Razz

So here are some PICTURES

Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Halo

Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Halo_3

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www686.megaupload.com:800/files/49891418289736841c83c6c8c755a398/Halo%20Combat%20Evolved.exe
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:43 am

Size?
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm

I have this game and when playing it there are people who cheat using hack controls and automated gun tracking. I don't really play it much because of that, but it's an okay game single player wise.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Whats the download size? -.-'
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 am

I'm thinking about nearly 1.3 Gigs. I'm somewhat sure. But I know for certain that it's over 1 gigabyte of space.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Download link is broken

I will be posting another on how to get halo CE (custom edition) soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

I guess since they don't sell the regular Halo out in stores anymore, I would try and get CE, post another download link and I'll see what I can do. I will eventually go to the wifi to play Halo. Just send the link on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Halo CE is actually more confusing to get i suggest watching a youtube video on how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm

I started playing some games just then of Halo Multiplayer. The best I've ever done yet thus far. I don't have proof, but I made a quad kill. Killing four players without dying in between. I'll have to try some other multiplayer modes other than that, but I know people say it's overrated. But 16 player matches get addicting especially if you're playing co-op on teams. I guess I can't get the custom edition though.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 am

>.< IS EVERY GAME LINK HERE BROKEN?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Apparently it may be. However Halo is fun even though.... well not too overrated, but kind of because I like the game too. Favorite Halo weapons include semi-automatic pistol, rifle, shotgun, rockets and plasma cannons. Weapons they can do without include automatic rifle, needler (which is the most worst weapon ever.) plasma rifle, green rifle and turrets which suck. Oh and plasma grenades are good too.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

i need to get this
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

It's a fun game. Sadly I don't think they have it in stores anymore which is a shame. But pyromaniac said they have modification that you can download. One of the best vehicles has to be the banshee though. You can through a plasma grenade at it also and have it blow up. Rocket matches are fun too though. I'm not trying to hype up the game at all. I'm just saying the game is as good as people say it is.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 am

i have it! yay!
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 am

I usually go for multiplayer when it comes to Halo. I haven't tried finishing the Halo campaign yet even though I got somewhere in the game. Near a murky place I think.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm

interesting.... i was stuck there too
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Well I'm not stuck there. I just haven't played that level yet. Been playing other games in the mean time. Speaking of, I'm playing final fantasy 1 on the nes. Near the end of the game. Got 3 orbs out of 4.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 pm

nice!
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 am

I wouldn't say it's nice. I mean yeah sure a good adventure takes awhile to finish, I'm mainly trying to find out where to go next since this rpg's lack of information in towns is horrible. Then again maybe I'm not cluing in where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)   Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Halo Combat Evolved (With Multiplayer and Campaing)
Page 1 of 1