A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What games are you currently playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 pm

sooo lets see, Assassins creed, Resistance: Fall of man, Devil may cry 4, Killzone 3 (actually i already beat it, just playing online a lot, lego star wars the complete saga

and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of diablo II online

Moo
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Been playing Act Raiser 2, Bahamut Lagoon, Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow, Dragon Quest 8, Kirby's Super Star (on zbattle), Street Fighter Alpha 3 (on ggpo) and Mario Kart (on zbattle).

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:52 pm

currently final fantasy 9 with my ps3 controller....feelin' like a boss :3

Moo
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 am

Vioz wrote:
currently final fantasy 8 with my ps3 controller....feelin' like a boss :3
Back to top Go down
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 am

^laziest comment ive ever seen lol, you just changed 9 to 8

Moo
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:13 pm

been watching mlg anaheim for starcraft 2 and catching the street fighter 4 and mortal kombat 9 matches at evo 2011 . today is grand finals.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

I've mainly been playing Metal Gear Solid and finally finished it. Now after having finished Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 I don't know if I should play Metal Gear Solid 3. But the last parts of the game were really fun. I enjoyed it. Also been playing Final Fantasy 12.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 am

METAL GEAR SOLID 3 IS THE BEST METAL GEAR SOLID EVAAAAR

you have to play it >.<

anyways, playing ff9 and diablo II, might play killzone 3 later

Moo
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm

If you like it so much you should write a review about it. I think it's worth at least a good review. I've seen some screen plays of Metal Gear Solid 3, but that was a long time ago.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Whew, just finished Bahamut Lagoon. Last boss fight was long as hell, but fun. It's a game worth playing. Especially to the end. Trying to make my way through Obitus, had played some Halo on broadband and Seiken Densetsu 3 yet again.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm

mostly Jedi Academy, being pro, actually trained more in it and got promoted in my clan, was nervous as hell before it

other than that, a lot of random ps3 games, mostly little big planet

Moo
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 am

I tried to play Little Big planet on the display at gamestop, but I didn't know the controls. I had played some Dragon View on a road trip yesterday to see my sister.
It's a pretty good action rpg.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 am

ok so now practically 24/7 jedi academy, started making skins again, might post results in the mod's section later

Moo
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 am

hmmm nothing really..... earthbound sometimes

"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
- Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 pm

I never was a really big fan of Earthbound for several reasons. The graphics look too nes style which isn't a big factor,but the game seemed really slow. Ness walks really slow. The fact that you also fight many people in the game and not enough monsters. The background effects in battle are too trippy. Don't like the layout of the battle menu screen. I guess I mentioned the graphics look too crappy. The environment in the game looks to mario world-ish, which is also why I don't like it. And I also didn't like the music. Music was awful. The gameplay is too slow and drawn out and to me the game is just way too overrated. Well that's it in a nutshell. So if you hate me after my rant, you can kiss my butt.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm

........*gets ready to kiss mark's butt*

Moo
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 pm

No I'm not into guys, but thanks anyways. LOL, well anyways; not playing much at the moment except for a bit of dragon view. Playing kirby's super star and some super mario kart online.

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 pm

age of chivalry with vioz
Back to top Go down
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 am

^

also jedi academy, Spore and mirrors edge

Moo
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Earthbound + GTA san andreas

"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
- Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm not really into anything new at the moment. Just playing games I know on zbattle.
Finished Kirby's Super Star online, playing Secret of Mana and Unreal Gold.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 am

Getting myself back into Resident Evil 4. I know I've said zombies weren't cool. But I actually like blasting them in the face and nards. Plus exploration, graphic design and game play are pretty top notch. Also the merchant is gold.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Mark57Raider wrote:
Getting myself back into Resident Evil 4. I know I've said zombies weren't cool. But I actually like blasting them in the face and nards. Plus exploration, graphic design and game play are pretty top notch. Also the merchant is gold.

Coincidence! O: i was just playing Resident evil 4 too, on my ps3, im on chapter 2-1

also Elemental Monster - Card Game and Beyond good & evil HD

some minecraft too

Moo
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 pm

What are ya buyin?? WHAT ARE YA SELLIN!!? hehehe thank you!! Come back anytime!

Beyond Good and Evil was good. It played like a zelda only you had a female. But it's been so long ago I've forgotten most of the details. I remember finishing it, but I must have been really really young. Well, your age quite possibly.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 pm

heh, yeah the merchant is a bit creepy, heheheh thank you, sounds like he's gonna rape me o_o

anyways beyond good and evil came out in 2003 so i believe you would be atleast 16 when you played it...then i again i guess i am 16 lol

Moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next