A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh hai.........!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nil8ion

PostSubject: Oh hai.........!   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Herrow..! santa  

I am a 3rd gen gamer.

I protect the classics that I love, as though they...are a part of the very fabric of my soul. How do I protect them, you say? By playing them repetitively...and also by being consciously closed-minded to the new frightening world of gaming that seemingly requires more and more time/energy to keep up with.

From time to time, I'll be dropping some reviews of some of my favorite titles from the past...mostly revolving around SNES. I have a vividly creative mind, so you can expect detailed posts that not only outline why I think the games themselves are good, but also what they have meant to me personally.

In any event, pleasure to meet your acquaintances! Looking forward to meeting some like-minded gamers! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cesound.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai.........!   Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Cool, good to have you with us. Just so you know... this isn't a ONLY SNES site. It's supposed to be made for other consoles as well, so enjoy your stay here if you'd like.

Oh hai.........!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Introductions-
Jump to: