A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi there...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laosh'Ra

PostSubject: Hi there...   Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:50 pm

greetings from germany Smile
mark57raider introduced me to this forum and i like it!
been gaming all my life (although not as much anymore) and ive spent quite a lot of time programming/modding stuff on my own...
i used to work on bigger projects (e.g. wc3 custom maps such as soulchess) but this shifted towards smaller scripts as i rather spend time studying.
other than that i've been working on videos (i saw a jedi academy fan on this page somewhere? ) and a masterplan to save the earth.

as for other hobbies, i like playing pen&paper and every once in an age i'm running on powerisers like an idiot tongue  used to play drums in a band but thats long ago. still going to concerts myself, usually metal stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi there...   Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Hey yeah we played front mission : gun hazard a long time ago. I know you tried to activate two player before when we first played. I found out how to do that with another guy online and we started playing. Will read up on more things of yours. And thanks for participating.

Hi there...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Introductions-
Jump to: