SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter X Tekken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Street Fighter X Tekken Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Alright folks Street Fighter has clashed with Namco's Tekken signature fighting series and it doesn't disappoint. The series makes it's debut on the PS3 and has been named Street Fighter X Tekken.  The story goes on about a deity named Ogre who is trying to destroy everything or so as the story goes. You pick two fighters to help in trying to kill Ogre to restore order to the Street Fighter Tekken world. Sounds kind of cliche to me but okay...

Yeah, whatever; no one cares except me.

Last edited by Mark57Raider on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

This game sounds awesome! too bad i dont have a console to play it on -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 am

I don't have a console to play it on either. I just played it at Game Stop. Also this game plays more like marvel vs capcom than street fighter or tekken itself. Though it very fun and being able to pull off zangief's moves like how it is done in alpha is very very cool. I had fun playing this game. I saw soul caliber on the xbox 360 side, but I didn't play that one. I still was confused by chunli's maneuvers though.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Alright folks Street Fighter has clashed with Namco's Tekken signature fighting series and it doesn't dissapoint. The series makes it's debut on the PS3 and has been named Street Fighter X Tekken. The story goes on about a diety named Ogre who is trying to annialate everything or so as the story goes. You pick two fighters to help in trying to kill Ogre to restore order to the Street Fighter Tekken world. Sounds kind of cliche to me but okay...

The Street Fighter x Tekken graphics are mildily cartoony, but they are okay and three dimensional. Nothing much of blood and guts. Just a lot of special effect hits and smashes. The game is also pure colorful like in Street Fighter 4, but not so much color that it looks that corny. Most the characters do also look partially realistic, but the characters I think look like they have too much buffer. There is a lot of violence going on, but like I said it's pure flashiness. Mostly of red, orange and yellow. The voice acting is pretty well done and sounds like the character should be. The voices most off don't sound corny or cheesy which is a good thing and the smashes and hits are fun to listen to.

First off about the gameplay. The game plays like Marvel vs. Capcom instead of the Street Fighter Alpha series. One key point to make is how they utilize special moves and also how the players tag team themselves in. Unlike Alpha and like Marvel vs Capcom you have two players at your disposal to tag team whenever you like. However if one of them dies, then you lose the match. And same goes for the other team. For those who don't know marvel vs capcom mechanics. Punch + kick tags your other team mate in and instead of hitting the directional rotation twice to do a super, you hit it once.And then you hit two or three kick buttons at the same time,
or two or three punch buttons at the same time depending on each character or rotation. Also in the mix you have square as your weak punch, triangle as your medium kick and L1 or L2 as your strong punch, and also x,o,R1 and R2 as weak,strong and round house kick respectively. And like both games the super gauge powers up so you have ample amount of time to land combo supers when the gauge reaches the specified limit. I played the regular team of ryu and ken and finished it at gamestop and seemed like a really good game to get into and master it, if truth be told.

It won't be hard for you to get into this killer game with all the interesting characters you've known to love from the series. Capcom and Namco did a really good job combining the king of the fighters together to clash on one of the best console series known to man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter X Tekken
Page 1 of 1