SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logo image thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Logo image thing Empty
PostSubject: Logo image thing   Logo image thing Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Edited the logo image thing (yeah...) at the top of the forum, added in Mario but then had some issues and....well there is some weird looking red parts on the image....anyways, i just felt like it needed more so, mario added.
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

Logo image thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo image thing   Logo image thing Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 am

mama mia
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Logo image thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo image thing   Logo image thing Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm

it would have been nice to add cloud or squall into the mix too or any other Final Fantasy character.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

Logo image thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo image thing   Logo image thing Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 am

thats what i was thinking but i couldnt find a fitting image...
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Logo image thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo image thing   Logo image thing Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 pm

I have an idea. You could post Vivi with his hands stuck out like a kamehamaha wave and blasting fire. I'm not really sure how far you've gotten in final fantasy 9, but it's the part where Vivi is trying to halt the Black Waltz #3's advance and go through the Lindblum Gate on a plane or air craft. Then between the Jedi Knight and Mario, have Cloud on a motorcycle. Again this is just a suggestion I think would work, but it's an opinion. You don't have to follow through with it.

Honestly though, Master Chief would look better on the right hand corner than the counter strike guy since counter strike really hasn't been a hot topic in any part of our conversations. Again I'm not trying to run anything, that's just my synopsis. In other words, since the Jedi Knight is popular in Jedi Knight Academy and Counter Strike is not, you can put a range of things. Heck even any mortal kombat character would look better on there than the random counter strike character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logo image thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo image thing   Logo image thing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Logo image thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Updates-
Jump to: